Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 12 ounce(s) chicken sausage, fully cooked and cubed
- 3 garlice cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 pound(s) red potatoes
- 10 ounce(s) frozen sweet corn
- 1 1/4 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 12-in. skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook and stir until sausage is browned and onion is tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add potatoes, corn, broth and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 12-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add spinach; cook just until wilted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage and Vegetable Skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes