Sausage and Peppers with Parmesan Cheese Grits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-19 oz package(s) sweet italian sausage
- 3 whole(s) red, yellow, or green peppers
- 1 whole(s) sweet onion thinly sliced
- 2 whole(s) garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 4 cup(s) water
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1-5oz package(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- Remove and discard sausage casings. Cook sausage and next 7 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is not longer pink and vegetables are tender. Serve over Parmesan cheese grits.
- Cook grits according to package directions, using 4 cups water. Stir in salt, butter, and Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage and Peppers with Parmesan Cheese Grits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes