Sausage and Egg Muffins
Quick grab and go breakfast for the family. Great low carb breakfast.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 whole(s) Eggs scrambled
- 1 pound(s) Pork sausage browned
- 1 bag(s) Cheese (your choice)
- Brown the sasuage.
- Beat the eggs (add a touch of milk or water for more airy eggs)
- In a muffin pan, spray with nonstick spray, put the sausage in the bottom of each muffin cup. Fill with the egg mixture until it is about 3/4 of the way full. Top off with a sprinkle of cheese on top.
- Bake for about 25-30 mins.
- Pop out and cool. Can be kept in the fridge until ready to Heat and Eat!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcwomble714 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note