Sausage and Egg Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 whole(s) Eggs scrambled
- 1 pound(s) Pork sausage browned
- 1 bag(s) Cheese (your choice)
- Brown the sasuage.
- Beat the eggs (add a touch of milk or water for more airy eggs)
- In a muffin pan, spray with nonstick spray, put the sausage in the bottom of each muffin cup. Fill with the egg mixture until it is about 3/4 of the way full. Top off with a sprinkle of cheese on top.
- Bake for about 25-30 mins.
- Pop out and cool. Can be kept in the fridge until ready to Heat and Eat!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcwomble714 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note