Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) rigatoni cooked
- 3/4 pound(s) sweet Italian sausage cooked, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 6 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- Melt butter, saute onions until soft; add garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in flour then add milk, heat until thickened.
- Add 1 cup of both cheeses; stir.
- Mix sauce, sausage and pasta.
- Pour into 13x9" greased casserole dish.
- Layer tomatoes on top.
- Top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ArlettaCaruso and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies