Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12-ounce) package reduced-fat ground pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients at least 1 minute or until well blended.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat; remove skillet from heat, and pour half of egg mixture into skillet. Sprinkle evenly with cooked sausage and cheese. Top with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles