More From Southern Living
Stand: 45 Minutes
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1 (26.4-oz.) package frozen biscuits
- All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1. Arrange frozen biscuits, with sides touching, in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but cool to the touch.
- 2. Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour. Press biscuit edges together, and pat to form a 10- x 12-inch rectangle of dough. Spread softened butter evenly over thawed dough; sprinkle evenly with cheese and sausage.
- 3. Roll up, starting at one long end; cut into 12 (about 1-inch-thick) slices. Place one slice into each of 12 lightly greased 3-inch muffin pan cups.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly, and remove from pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note