sausage and bell peppers
Community Recipe from
- 2 green bell peppers sliced thin
- 2 red bell peppers sliced thin
- 4 clove(s) garlic sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 onions sliced thin
- 1 pound(s) sweet sausage
- 1 pound(s) hot sausage
- 4 teaspoon(s) oregano salt and pepper
- Brown sausage in olive oil.
- In a large bowl mix the peppers, onion, and garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Put in a 9x13 dish pour sausage over, and bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees, stir once in a while................... serve over noodles or rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
sausage and bell peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes