Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 (10-ounce) bag shredded carrot
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (19-ounce) can cannellini beans or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Breadcrumb Topping
- Cook sausage, bacon, diced onion, shredded carrot, and celery in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in beans, chicken broth, rosemary, thyme, and pepper; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with Breadcrumb Topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes