- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 (10-ounce) bag shredded carrot
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (19-ounce) can cannellini beans or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Breadcrumb Topping
How to Make It
Cook sausage, bacon, diced onion, shredded carrot, and celery in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in beans, chicken broth, rosemary, thyme, and pepper; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with Breadcrumb Topping.