Sausage and Bacon Breakfast Burrito
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) Onion diced
- 2/3 cup(s) Bell Peppers diced
- 7 whole(s) eggs scrambled
- 5 whole(s) brown russet potatoes grated
- 8 strip(s) bacon chopped
- 8 piece(s) sausage sliced
- 2 ounce(s) canola oil
- 4 whole(s) burrito tortillas
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel, wash, and grate potatoes.
- Dice onion and bell peppers.
- Mix together the potatoes, onions, and bell peppers.
- Pour canola oil in a shallow pan and heat it up.
- Add potatoes, onions, and bell peppers and cover for about 10 minutes. (Season to taste preference. I added pepper, mrs. Dash, and season salt) Mix them and cover for another 10 minutes.
- Once the oven is heated put the bacon and sausage in for 15-20 minutes.
- Scramble the eggs in a seperate bowl.
- Once sausage and bacon are done chop them into bite size pieces.
- Mix together the cooked hashbrowns and the sausage and bacon in the shallow pan.
- Pour in eggs and cook on medium low stirring constantly. (It will take about 15 minutes to cook)
- Once it is cooked heat up tortilla and put desired amount inside.
- If you want you can add cheese, salsa, avacado, etc.
- Fold up burrito and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Brichelle23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes