Sausage and Bacon Breakfast Burrito
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) Onion diced
- 2/3 cup(s) Bell Peppers diced
- 7 whole(s) eggs scrambled
- 5 whole(s) brown russet potatoes grated
- 8 strip(s) bacon chopped
- 8 piece(s) sausage sliced
- 2 ounce(s) canola oil
- 4 whole(s) burrito tortillas
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel, wash, and grate potatoes.
- Dice onion and bell peppers.
- Mix together the potatoes, onions, and bell peppers.
- Pour canola oil in a shallow pan and heat it up.
- Add potatoes, onions, and bell peppers and cover for about 10 minutes. (Season to taste preference. I added pepper, mrs. Dash, and season salt) Mix them and cover for another 10 minutes.
- Once the oven is heated put the bacon and sausage in for 15-20 minutes.
- Scramble the eggs in a seperate bowl.
- Once sausage and bacon are done chop them into bite size pieces.
- Mix together the cooked hashbrowns and the sausage and bacon in the shallow pan.
- Pour in eggs and cook on medium low stirring constantly. (It will take about 15 minutes to cook)
- Once it is cooked heat up tortilla and put desired amount inside.
- If you want you can add cheese, salsa, avacado, etc.
- Fold up burrito and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Brichelle23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note