Chill (Prior To Cook: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Bulk ground sausage
- 1 package(s) cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can(s) sauerkraut (16 oz), drained and chopped fine
- 2 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 dash(es) tyme, rosemary &/or garlic powder (optional)
- Brown sausage and onion in a large skillet. Drain when sausage is evenly browned.
- Drain and chop sauerkraut. Mix sauerkraut and cream cheese and seasonings with the drained sausage. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Roll the chilled sausage and sauerkraut mixture into 1 inch balls and freeze for future use or...
- Mix egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Dredge the sauerkraut balls, one at a time, in the egg mixture.
- Coat with bread crumbs and bake in a preheated oven @ 350 degrees until golden brown (approx 15 minutes), or fry in oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenniPartyOfSix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note