Saucy Lemon Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarse ground black pepper
- 1 pound(s) thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) Original All-Purpose Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1. Mix flour and pepper in shallow dish. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with flour mixture.
- 2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add 1/2 of the chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining chicken. Add broth and Seasoning; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Remove chicken to serving dish; keep warm.
- 3. Bring sauce to boil. Cook, uncovered, until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Add lemon juice. Spoon sauce over chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note