Prep: 8 1/2 minutes; Cook: 15 minutes. For the meat-lovers at your table, you can use 1/2 pound ground round, cooked and crumbled, instead of the burger crumbles.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 enchilada)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 296
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 15.4g
- Carbohydrate: 38.1g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 897mg
- Calcium: 254mg
- 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1 tablespoon 40%-reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup frozen burger-style vegetable crumbles (such as Boca Burger)
- 3/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine beans and taco seasoning in a small bowl. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons bean mixture, leaving a 3/4-inch border around edges. Sprinkle vegetable crumbles down center of each tortilla; roll up tortillas. Arrange, seam sides down, in an 8-inch-square baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400º for 15 minutes or just until sides are bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note