Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Boneless chicken breasts cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) diced celery
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onions
- 16 ounce(s) cranberry sauce
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Place chicken in a crock pot, and pour sauce over top.
- Cook for 6-8 hours.
- Suggested side dissh: Mashed potatoes, Buttered corn.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note