Saucy Beef Brisket
More From Southern Living
Bake: 3 Hours
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 1 (5-lb.) beef brisket, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (1-lb.) package baby carrots
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1. Place brisket, fat side up, in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- 2. Stir together ginger ale, ketchup, and teriyaki sauce; pour over brisket.
- 3. Bake, covered, at 350° for 3 hours. Add carrots and potatoes. Cover and cook 30 more minutes or until brisket and vegetables are tender.
- 4. Remove brisket and vegetables from pan, reserving sauce mixture in pan; let stand 20 minutes. Cut brisket across the grain into thin slices using a sharp knife. Pour sauce over sliced brisket and vegetables to keep moist.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kikkoman Marinade & Teriyaki Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes