Saucy Barbecue Pork Stew
- 1 pound(s) country-style pork ribs, boneless cut into 1" cubes
- 1 jar(s) heinz chili sauce
- 2 whole(s) onions thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) lemon juice squeezed
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and sauté 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft and translucent. Add brown sugar, chili sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and cider vinegar. Heat until bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, add cubed pork to Dutch oven and cook over medium heat, until browned on all sides.
- Add onion sauce to Dutch oven. Cover, and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles with a side of cold applesauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ashlanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note