Saucey Sausage and Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) (10-12 ounce) plum jam or preserves
- 1 bottle(s) (18 oz. or 1-2/3 cups) BBQ Sauce
- 1 package(s) (16 oz) cooked jalapeno smoked sausages or smoked sausage bites
- 1 package(s) (16 to 18 oz) Italian-style frozen meatballs
- For sauce, in a 3-1/2 or 4 quart slower cooker combine the jam and barbeque sauce. Add the cooked sausage and thawed meatballs, stirring to coat with sauce.
- Cover and cook on low-heat for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Serve with decorative toothpicks. To serve at a buffet, keep warm on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Saucey Sausage and Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers