Sauce For Seafood
tips-1)Leftover sauce keeps well,covered,in the refrigerator.2)If you purchase frozen shellfish,thaw in refrigerator to prevent mushiness.3)If fresh,take care not to overcook or fish will lose its delicate texture. Good Served With-1)Cooked shellfish,steamed asparagus,crusty french bread,and strawberry yogurt pie for dessert.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley or dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion (grated)
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- dash hot pepper sauce
- 1)In medium bowl,combine mayonnaise,sour cream,tomato puree and mustard,mixing well.2)Add parsley,onion,lemon juice and hot pepper sauce,stirring until well combined.3)Cover and chill 1 hour,to blend flavors.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note