Sauce for Barbecue Beef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) Coke or Coke Zero
- 1/4 cup(s) Liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vinegar of choice
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Tobaso sauce
- Combine ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour sauce over shredded roast and toss to coat. Serve on hamburger buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lisa1961 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sauce for Barbecue Beef Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments