If you haven't tried satsuma oranges (fresh Mandarin oranges), you are in for a real treat. You can often find them in the supermarket during the holidays.
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mixed salad greens
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 satsuma oranges, peeled and sectioned*
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- Toss together mixed salad greens, onion, and satsuma segments. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- *1 large navel orange may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note