Saté Mixed Grill With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Yield: Makes 40 appetizer servings
- 8 ounces skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 8 ounces lean pork loin
- 8 ounces lean beef sirloin
- 8 ounces unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 40 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Cut chicken and pork into 3- x 1/2- inch strips. Cut beef sirloin into thin long strips. Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Place chicken, pork, beef, and shrimp in separate bowls.
- Whisk together soy sauce and next 5 ingredients. Drizzle evenly over bowls of meat and shrimp; toss to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Soak skewers in cold water to prevent burning.
- Thread chicken, pork, beef, and shrimp evenly onto skewers (10 skewers of each ingredient).
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 1 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Arrange skewers on a platter, and serve with Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers