Santa's Cookie Plate
More From Southern Living
Bake: 8 Minutes
- 1/4 (18-oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Cream Cheese Frosting, divided
- Assorted food coloring gel
- Assorted colored sugars
- Assorted edible glitter
- Assorted colored sprinkles
- Red cinnamon candies
- Garnish: gumdrops
- 1. Roll dough to an 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut with desired cookie cutters, and place 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned on edges. Cool completely on wire racks.
- 3. Set aside 1/2 cup Cream Cheese Frosting. Divide remaining frosting evenly between 3 to 4 bowls; tint desired colors with food coloring gel. Spread cooled cookies with frosting, and decorate as desired with colored sugars, edible glitter, sprinkles, and cinnamon candies.
- 4. Attach cookies around edge of a white 10-inch dinner plate with reserved 1/2 cup frosting. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts