Thanks bhart for tracking down the coffee cake recipe. I am sure many others were trying to find it. I haven't made it yet...but had to rate it to respond.
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 orange, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 (46-oz.) jar apple juice
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle pomegranate juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
- 1. Insert 4 cloves into white pith of each orange slice.
- 2. Stir together orange slices and juices in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; cook 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. (Do not boil.) Serve with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Santa's Cider Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Beverages, Nonalcoholic
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Calorie, Low Carbohydrate, Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat
- OCCASION: Winter, Christmas
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Beverages