Santa Fe Stew Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed/drained
- 2 cans pinto beans, rinsed/drained
- 2 cans dk red kidney beans, rinsed/drained
- 16 oz frn shoepeg corn (or 2 cans corn, rinsed/drained)
- 2-3 cans diced no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 2 pkg mild taco seasoning
- 2 pkg Ranch drsg mix
- 2 lbs browned meat (turkey or lean beef)
- Dump in pot; draining all but tomatoes; cook til hot.
- Serve over rice. Top with rice, cheese, sour cream, scallions, white onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KKirby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Santa Fe Stew Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews