Santa Fe Sandwiches
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 6 hoagie buns, split
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 8-oz. pkg. deli sliced turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 3 avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: shredded lettuce and salsa
- Arrange hoagie buns open-faced on an ungreased baking sheet; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings; spread over each bun.
- Equally layer remaining ingredients except garnish in the order listed; bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Garnish with lettuce and salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches