Santa Fe Chili
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe years ago. It's easy to make and very good. My kids and husband enjoy it. It's easy to double of large groups,too. I serve it with jalapeno cornbread and/or a salad!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef or venison brown and drain
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 can(s) pinto beans undrained
- 2 can(s) red kidney beans undrained
- 1 package(s) low sodium taco seasoning add to bronwed meat
- 1 package(s) dry ranch dressing mix add to browned meat
- Brown meat and drain. Add taco seasoning and dry ranch seasoning to meat. Drain corn and add. Add beans and tomatoes. Stir and heat until low bubble. Reduce heat to low/warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jkhcoker6280 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note