Santa Fe Chili
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef or venison brown and drain
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 can(s) pinto beans undrained
- 2 can(s) red kidney beans undrained
- 1 package(s) low sodium taco seasoning add to bronwed meat
- 1 package(s) dry ranch dressing mix add to browned meat
- Brown meat and drain. Add taco seasoning and dry ranch seasoning to meat. Drain corn and add. Add beans and tomatoes. Stir and heat until low bubble. Reduce heat to low/warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jkhcoker6280 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes