- 1 cup frozen cooked diced chicken breast, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can chunky chili-style tomato sauce (such as Hunt's Ready Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1/3 cup (1 1/3 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- calories 239
- fat 4.5 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- protein 15.6 g
- carbohydrate 32.3 g
- fiber 7.3 g
- cholesterol 31 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 460 mg
- calcium 221 mg
How to Make It
Combine chicken, 2 tablespoons cilantro, and pepper in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine tomato sauce and water; pour into a plate. Set aside.
Microwave 2 tortillas, uncovered, at HIGH 10 seconds; dip each tortilla in sauce mixture. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; top each with 2 tablespoons black beans and 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up tortillas, and place seam sides down in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining 2 tortillas, sauce mixture, chicken mixture, black beans, and cheese.
Pour any remaining tomato sauce mixture over enchiladas; top with remaining black beans and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or just until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro. Serve with sour cream.