Santa Fe Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) black beans (15 oz) rinsed
- 1 can(s) no-salt added diced tomatoes, drained (14.5 oz)
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 tub(s) PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided (10 oz)
- 3 flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup(s) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix lightly.
- SPOON 1/3 of the chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 tortilla, half the remaining chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Cover with second tortilla, remaining chicken mixture, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and remaining tortilla. Top with remaining cooking creme and shredded cheese; cover.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; uncover. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note