Santa Fe Chicken Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) black beans (15 oz) rinsed
- 1 can(s) no-salt added diced tomatoes, drained (14.5 oz)
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 tub(s) PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided (10 oz)
- 3 flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup(s) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix lightly.
- SPOON 1/3 of the chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 tortilla, half the remaining chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Cover with second tortilla, remaining chicken mixture, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and remaining tortilla. Top with remaining cooking creme and shredded cheese; cover.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; uncover. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes