Santa Fe Burritos
- 1 Avacado
- 1/15 oz can(s) Black beans
- Chilie powder, cumin, salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped cilantro
- 1 can(s) Chopped green chilies or hotter chilies if you prefer
- 1 jar(s) Chunky salsa
- 9 ounce(s) Cream cheese
- 16 ounce(s) Enchirito mexican cheese
- 1 package(s) Flour tortillas
- 1 pound(s) Hamburger
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 16 ounce(s) Med cheddar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 piece(s) Onion small
- 1 / 15 oz can(s) Refried beans
- 1 Sour cream
- 1 can(s) Sweet corn
- 1 package(s) Taco seasoning
- Cook hamburger and taco seasoning and drain grease
- Heat oil lime juice in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Place onion, garlic in skillet, cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour beans, corn, chilies and salsa into skillet, cook 3 minutes stirring.
- Chili powder, cumin and cilantro
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to skillet with salt. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir cilantro into mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly down center of warmed tortilla and roll tortillas up.
- Garnish: Mexican cheese, sour cream, avocado,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dabalot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note