- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brine from a jar of green olives
- Hot sauce to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Stir ingredients together, and chill at least 1 hour. Taste just before serving; adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Chef John Recommends: An aromatic Sauvignon Blanc. Alternative Pours: A Gewürztraminer, Riesling, or Viognier, or a Muscat with just a touch of residual sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments