Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- lemons, limes, oranges, green apples…and later I added grapes
- Then I cut up fruit for sangria: lemons, limes, oranges, green apples…and later I added grapes and an extra special ingredient.
- To the fruit I added Bacardi orange rum, Absolut Citron vodka, about four bottles of Pinot Grigio, and two bottles of Chardonnay. To all of this I added simple syrup: a cup and a half of sugar dissolved in about four cups of water.
- The reason I made the sangria earlier in the day is that I wanted the wine and fruit to meet, fall in love, and get married before the party started.
- But here was the kicker: about an hour after I mixed it up, I started feeling mischievous. So I grabbed a jar of maraschino cherries from the fridge and dumped the juice right in. It added such a lovely pink color to the liquid, and I knew it would make it extra yummy. Then I went ahead and dumped in the cherries. They looked gorgeous!
- I’ll post finished photos soon. But in case you’re curious about what the cherry juice/cherries did to the sangria: yum.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic