The sangria was light and refreshing, easy to drink. I will make this again and double the recipe.
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry red wine
- 1 (12-ounce) can lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- Garnish: orange wedges and lime slices
- Fill pitcher with citrus wedges; press fruit with the back of a spoon to release juice. Add apple wedges and wine. Chill until serving time. Just before serving, add lemon-lime beverage. Serve over ice. Top each serving with an orange wedge and a lime slice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages