More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles dry white wine
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 2 to 3 cups lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1. Bring sugar and 1 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 2. Combine sugar mixture, white wine, and next 2 ingredients in a large container; cover and chill 4 hours. Stir in lemon-lime soft drink and next 4 ingredients just before serving. Serve over ice, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Grand Marnier for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note