I made this for my daughter's beach themed party. I used chocolate pudding with white cake. I crushed up oreo cookies and added them to each layer. I assembled it in a beach pail and used the shovel as a scoop. It was adorable! Everyone loved it!!
Photo: Cedric Angeles
- 1 12-ounce box Nilla Wafers
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip
- 2 3-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 4-ounce package vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Candy shells for decorating (available at most candy stores)
- Make the "sand" by crushing the Nilla Wafers with a potato masher or in a food processor. With a mixer, combine the Cool Whip, cream cheese, pudding mix, milk, and vanilla. Layer a fifth of the crumbs in the bottom of a large, clean sand pail. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, then a layer of crumbs. Continue layering, ending with crumbs. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Decorate with the candy shells.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This