Saltine crackers in a bag
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) saltine crackers
- 1 cup(s) oil
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) red pepper
- 1 package(s) ranch seasoning
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Place saltines into large ziplock bag. Mix the other ingredients together and poor over crackers. Zip bag and shake. Allow to set overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Saltine crackers in a bag Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes