Community Recipe from
- 40 saltines
- 1 cup(s) butter cubed
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package(s) milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1. Line cookie sheet with foil (parchment pater works better).
- 2. Arrange saltines in a single layer, set aside.
- 3. In a saucepan, over medium heat melt butter, stir in sugar and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Pour evenly over crackers.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Allow chocolate chips to soften for a few minutes, then spread over top. Sprinkle with toffee bits and cool.
- 5. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Break into pieces, stor in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Saltine Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies