Salted Roasted Almonds
This roasted almond recipe combines the simple ingredients of salt and extra-virgin olive oil to create a delicious snack or company-worthy hors d'oeuvres.
Notes: If making up to 2 days ahead, store airtight at room temperature.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 264
- Calories from fat: 82%
- Protein: 8.7g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Sodium: 49mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 cups blanched almonds (3/4 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- About 1/4 teaspoon kosher or regular salt
- 1. In a 9- by 13-inch pan, mix almonds with oil.
- 2. Bake in a 350° regular or convection oven until nuts are golden, 12 to 14 minutes, stirring once about halfway through. Add salt to taste. Let cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note