Salted Pecan Crumble
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1. Pulse first 5 ingredients in a food processor 3 or 4 times or until combined. Add butter and 1/4 cup pecans; pulse 4 or 5 times or until pecans are ground.
- 2. Transfer mixture to a bowl; stir in remaining 1/4 cup chopped pecans with your hands, mixing and squeezing to form larger pieces. Cover and chill until ready to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This