Salted Peanut Chews
Tastes like salted nut rolls!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 egg
- 3 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1-12oz package(s) peanut butter chips
- 2 cup(s) rice krispies
- 2 cup(s) roughly chopped salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350*. In large bowl combine the first 3 ingredients at low speed until crumbly. Press in bottom of 9 X 13 inch pan. Bake at 350* for 12-18 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows, return to oven for 1-2 minutes. Cool while preparing topping. In large sauce pan heat corn syrup, butter, vanilla and chips just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat, stir in cereal & nuts. Immediately spoon warm topping over marshmallows. Spread to cover. Chill, cut into bars. Store covered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kadnerson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salted Peanut Chews Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts