Salt Lick Cole Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 head(s) shredded cabbage
- 1/8 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 pinch(s) celery seed
- 1 ounce(s) toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) Salt Lick Mix
- Make vinegar mix by combining vinegar, sugar, salt & pepper
- Then place shredded cabbage in large bowl.
- Add celery seed and toasted sesame seeds to cabbage and combine
- Last, pour vinegar mix over all and mix well
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eps1965 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note