Salt Baked Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 20 piece(s) Shrimp in the shell Uncooked
- 2 quart(s) Water Boil
- 1 cup(s) cornstarch
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers Sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chinese 5 Spice
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Remove the legs from the shrimp and cut a line (use a serrated knife) down the back of the shrimp. Clean inside of shrimp (devein).
- Put shrimp into boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until 3/4 cooked.
- Drain shrimp slightly & Remove Shells
- Dredge in corn starch (toss until heavily coated)
- Fry in 400 degree deep fat fryer or in skillet on high heat, 3-4 minutes or until cooked and crisp.
- Warm saute pan on the stove and add jalapeño pepper slices and then add shrimp.
- Toss together with salt and Chinese 5 spice.
- Serve hot!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TracyStuart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note