Salsa Verde (Rachael Ray)
Honey adds sweetness to this mix of peppers w/lime juice. Use this versatile sauce to enhance a variety of dishes. By Rachael Ray /08/04/11
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 6 whole(s) tomatillos peeled and chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 whole(s) poblano pepper roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 whole(s) jalapeno pepper roated,peeled,seeded and chopped
- 3 - 4 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro leaves (1/3 handful) finely chopped or 1 tea. ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 whole(s) Lime juiced
- 1 dash(es) salt
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium to high heat. Add all ingriedients except the salt and lime juice and bring to boil. Lower the heat to medium and simmer for twenty minutes. Using a blender or food processor, puree the mixture with lime juice; season with salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BuffaloWally and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note