- 1 tablespoon fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Soak breadcrumbs in sherry vinegar until very soft.
Process parsley and 1/2 cup oil in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add breadcrumb mixture, basil, and next 6 ingredients; pulse until pureed. Add remaining 1/2 cup oil slowly, pulsing until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust consistency with additional oil, if necessary.