- 1 tablespoon fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Soak breadcrumbs in sherry vinegar until very soft.
- Process parsley and 1/2 cup oil in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add breadcrumb mixture, basil, and next 6 ingredients; pulse until pureed. Add remaining 1/2 cup oil slowly, pulsing until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust consistency with additional oil, if necessary.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments