Use this Brazilian salsa with Churrasco Misto (separate recipe).
This recipe goes with Churrasco Misto
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 3/4 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed parsley
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Fresh-ground pepper
- In a blender or food processor, puree the cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour into a small bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments