Salsa Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey (99% fat free)
- 1/3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 4-6 tablespoon(s) chunky salsa (use medium or hot for extra spice)
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into 4 patties.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and cook over medium heat until cooked thoroughly (about 10 minutes), flipping once about half-way through.
- *I use a heaping 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs so the turkey sticks together a little better.
- This is roughly 175 calories per serving. This does not include bread or added condiments/toppings. We freeze any leftover patties we have.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tgleaves and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note