Salsa Roll Ups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) weight watchers cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoon(s) salsa
- 4 flour tortillas
- Â½ cup(s) mexican style 2% milk shredded cheese
- Â¼ teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1. Mix cream cheese and salsa; spread onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients.
- 2. Roll up tortillas tightly and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salsa Roll Ups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks