Salsa Fresca - Martha Stewart
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 whole(s) small white onion, diced small
- 1 whole(s) jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1. Combine the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, garlic and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- 2. Let sit at least 15 minutes or covered up to 4 hours.
- 3. Just before serving, stir in the cilanto leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salsa Fresca - Martha Stewart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers