- 3 fresh Anaheim chilies (9 oz. total)
- 3 firm-ripe tomatoes (1 1/2 lb. total)
- 2 green onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, pressed or minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 3 tablespoons minced fresh serrano chilies (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- calories 3.5
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- protein 0.1 g
- fat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 0.8 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- sodium 1.2 mg
How to Make It
Rinse, stem, seed, and chop Anaheim chilies. Rinse, core, and chop tomatoes.
In a bowl, mix Anaheim chilies, tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, and serrano chilies with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.