Salsa Chicken and Ric
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) bacon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 1 each green and red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 2 cup(s) hot, cooked rice
- 1 cup(s) shredded pepper jack cheesewith a touch of philadelphia
- Cook and stir bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 1 T drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add chicken to drippings in skillet; cook 4-5 minutes on each side, or until done. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add onions and peppers to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stiir in salsa and bacon.
- Spoon rice onto serving plates; top with chicken, salsa mixture and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note