Salsa Chicken and Ric
Community Recipe from
- 4 slice(s) bacon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 1 each green and red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 2 cup(s) hot, cooked rice
- 1 cup(s) shredded pepper jack cheesewith a touch of philadelphia
- Cook and stir bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 1 T drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add chicken to drippings in skillet; cook 4-5 minutes on each side, or until done. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add onions and peppers to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stiir in salsa and bacon.
- Spoon rice onto serving plates; top with chicken, salsa mixture and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes